Saturday, September 24, 2005

Ladies and Gentelmen let's find out more about MAYRA

Mayra Veronica
why we like her?
Voluptuous and incredibly sexy, Mayra Veronica may very well be the sexiest Latina we've ever laid eyes on. Her amazing body and record-breaking booty are a one-two combo that we simply cannot ignore. Oh, and we can't forget that we like her work as an actress too.
why is she famous?
Mayra Veronica is a star of Hispanic television in America, a regular face on Univision's Don Francisco presenta. In addition to several other Univision commitments, Veronica has been featured in ad campaigns for Coca-Cola, L'Oréal and Burger King. Her beautiful mug has been pasted in countless magazines, including FHM, and her future in film looks rosy after her role in the indie flick Tumbe.


Someone emailed me asking a question, if you really have a question come up front and introduce yourself, you do not need to ask as anonymous !!!!
Anyhow this is the question ,
I am 22 yo lady and I'm sleeping with my boss. He is married and has two kids. What do you think of me?
well I think you are a whore, you are a bitch, horrible slut, if your man does it to you and your kids, what would you think??I think your a slut with no respect for other women and their families. I think it's a trashy, disrespectful, unclassy ...
Is he paying you for your services? If so, I wouldn't worry about it. The business world is hard for women. You have the right to earn some bucks too.
If you asking me what do I think about him ? He's a pig.

People Please don't ask me such this questions, I am not interested of reading or answering questions like this.Good luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home