Sunday, September 18, 2005

Seinfeld or Friends ? which one is better

One reader asks a question !
My g/f and I had a major fight last night and I think we might break up. It got really heated and she kicked me out and I think she's a bitch. I said I think Seinfeld is better than friends and she totally lost it. And I'm like WTF, kramer is so much funnier than chandler. And then she threw a lamp at me. So can someone please help me prove it to her that seinfeld is better? And how should I dump her? I was gonna try and use a line from seinfeld but I can't remember a good one. Can you think of one?

First of all Friends capitalizes on stupid behaviour, Seinfeld on wit. Dump her immidetly....if she is that stupid ,prefers friends to Seinfeld, she doesnt deserve you.Unless if she is really pretty and sexy and you think you still wanna have some time with her, tell her yea friends is better. She doesnt have good comedy taste, but if she is good in other things ( you know what I am talking about,!) tell her she's right and you can laugh at her stupidity as much as you can....what a air head blond chick!!!

if you wanna dump her, that's a different story, just start going out with someone else, and don't call, write, email, IM or drive by. Just move on and find something/someone better. Good luck. Dont break up so tragic,A girl this stupid could be good for your stagnancy days!!! while you dont have anyone around you can call up and get her for a while and wait for someone better to come up.
If you looking for a line...The line I would use is...'You've got man hands' or 'I'm gay'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home