Sunday, September 25, 2005

ACURA RL is a State of Art ......


FC Chelsea won in their 7th game in English premier league, What a phenomenal team,,,,Frank Lampard Scored 2 goals to keep Jose Morino's men on top.
Ronaldo scored 2 goals along with Guti's goal to get some pressure off for Loxamborgo,in Spain.
The Question is Mr.Loxamborgo, what will happen if for any reason Ronaldo and Zidan wouldn't be able to play for a game or more? are you gonna be hammered again ?You idiot take this warning serious,change your tactics and push harder for some oldie snub players you have in team.

Another Question!!!!
I'm thinking of getting breast implants. I'm a 34B now but I want a full C cup. I just feel like my clothes would all fit better, and that I'd really like them...My b/f says he loves me the way I am but wouldn't necessarily tell me NOT to do it...What do you guys think? I'm not insecure, I don't think I NEED them to feel good, it is just something I'm starting to think I may want.


I'm guessing that your b/f secretly hopes that you will, but he won't tell you.
Might not be a bad idea. I'd have to see yours to tell you what I think. Considering you are only moving up one cup size it will probably look more natural than if you went from an A to a D. Fair warning though, the Doctor will probably try and talk you into a couple other surgeries like a tummy tuck and maybe a lypo. They are really good at their job of getting return clients.but if you are scared to do it or you concern money wise ,Try Vassarette brand bras,you can find them in Walmart or Target, style is 'silken heather' underwire,,the number is 78-205 if you look at their website.Let me know if you can't find

Okay let's get back to business now, Yesterday I went to Acura dealership for a test drive on TL.The Salesperson got me RL models, and we did a test drive, This car is a state of ART ,it's a firm, comfortable and classy car, you would enjoy having a toy like this. The Navigation system is No one , There is only 2 problems ,
1-It's only a few pennies over my 10K budget, this TL goes for 50K !!!
2-If I ever buy a car like this ,I would not get off of my car, I would not sit behind my desk anymore,

Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hamed said...

Well regarding Hot Babes in Vegas, Thanks for your nice words about my blog.But I am taken care of.

Making 1000 pounds a month!!! Thank to you too dude, but trust me, I make couple of times more than that every month.I will pass this great!!!! offer to other folks.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home